Pinterest is a visual discovery engine that 450 million people use to find inspiration for their lives. And with over 240 billion Pins saved across a range of interests, it’s a great place to showcase your products. What’s more, you can add the Pinterest tag to your site to measure conversions and optimize ads for shopping campaigns or retargeting. So why not take advantage of this always-on shop window and give your business a boost with Pinterest for WooCommerce?
- Get your products in front of Pinterest users searching for ideas and things to buy.
- Connect your WooCommerce store to make your entire catalog browsable.
- With the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension, you can put your products in front of Pinterest users who are already looking for ideas and things to buy.
- Connect your WooCommerce store to your Pinterest business account directly in the WooCommerce app.
- Turn your entire product catalog into browsable product Pins, all at once.
- 450 million people have saved more than 240 billion Pins across a range of interests, which others with similar tastes can discover through search and recommendations.
Benefits of using Pinterest for WooCommerce?
- Pinterest can help increase brand awareness for your eCommerce store.
- Pinterest is a great way to showcase your products and inspire customers.
- Pinterest can help increase traffic to your eCommerce store.
- Pinterest can help convert traffic into sales.
- Pinterest has a large user base that can be reached with ads.
- Ads on Pinterest are targeted to users based on their interests.
- Pinterest offers a variety of tools to help you track the success of your campaigns.
- You can use Pinterest to create boards that target specific audiences or products.
- Pinterest offers detailed analytics so you can see what’s working and what’s not.
- Pinterest for Woocommerce is free to use for ABCsteps users, so there’s no reason not to try it!