If you’re serious about setting your store apart from the competition, the WooCommerce Brands Addon is a must-have.
- With this addon, you can create brands for your products and then assign them to individual products.
- This makes it easy for your customers to find the products they’re interested in, and it can help increase sales by making it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Additionally, the brands extension allows you to list brands on a page, display them as thumbnails on a page, and even show them in the sidebar.
- This can help promote your brands and make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
The WooCommerce Brands addon allows you to create brands for your shop, which can be named, described and assigned an image.
- Brands can then be listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode, displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode, or displayed in the sidebar using a widget.
- Assigning brands to products allows customers to view products by brand in addition to attribute filters using the dedicated layered nav widget.
- The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
- The WooCommerce Brands addon can help increase sales by providing an easy way for customers to find and view products by brand.
- Brands can also be used to create catalogs of products that can be browsed and searched offline or on other websites.
- The WooCommerce Brands addon is easy to use and helps keep your shop organized by creating brands for your products.
- Brands can be used to promote specific products or collections of products on your website or in advertising campaigns.
- Assigning brands to products is a great way to customize the look and feel of your shop by displaying different images for each brand.
- The WooCommerce Brands addon is an essential tool for any eCommerce website and can help increase sales and organization of your shop’s products.